top of page


Pdf files on this page require Abode Acrobat Reader.  Click here for the free install.


Freedom of Information Request

This form entitles you to request public information.  When an agency receives a request, §89(3)(a) of the Freedom of Information Law states that it has five business days to grant or deny access in whole or in part, or if more time is needed, to acknowledge the receipt of the request in writing and indicate an approximate date by which the agency will respond to the request, usually not more than 20 additional business days.


Overflow Parking Permit:  Online Submission  |   Printable Form

If your driveway can not accommodate the amount of cars you are having at your residence for a gathering, this form should be submitted online or filled out and given to HB Police HQ.


Unoccupied House Notice:  Online Submission   |   Printable Form

If a resident is planning to leave their residence for an extended length of time and their home will be unattended, please submit the online form or fill out the printable version to drop it at the HB Police HQ and they will periodically monitor your house. 

Tag Sale Permit Application

If you plan on having a tag/yard sale at your residence, please submit this form so the Police are aware there will be cars parked on the street.  There is a $5 fee.


Temporary Storage Unit Application (i.e. Pod Storage)

This permit grants permission to have a temporary storage unit placed on your property for 30 days.  The fee is $50.


Road Opening Permit Application and Specification

This permit is to request opening of the road (this is typically applied for from a utility company). 

Anchor 1
bottom of page